Harman Accentra with optional feet

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
I have the Accentra freestanding but don't know anything about optional feet. Here's what my manual shows for what I have.

Attachments

• Accentra_feet.jpg
    Accentra_feet.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 68
044C7BC8-96AE-4E4B-A161-F052D518A006.jpeg

Reactions: jackman
Does anyone have the freestanding Accentra with the optional feet? Would you mind posting a picture?

thanks
The Accentra FS is my least favorite Harman. They always want to burn around the back of the flame guide. Everyone I service doers it and I have tried everything.

Reactions: Washed-Up
jackman-how well has your stove worked for you?

The stove has been fantastic! It was installed in 2007 and runs non-stop in the winter. I heat a downstairs 1400 sq ft space. Over the years I've replaced the combustion blower, the auger feed motor, the potentiometers on the circuit board, and an igniter. It's easy enough for me to do all the service on it. I burn 3 tons/year and do a deep clean once/year and 2 or three light cleanings during the burn season. I scrape the burn pot every day or two. I'd buy a Harman again.

Thanks for the pictures, much appreciated.

jackman-how well has your stove worked for you?

rickwai- what about the absolute 43?
The Absolute 43's have been good. The TC controls have been pretty solid. The Accentra is not a bad stove at all, My parents have had one for many years. It is just my least favorite. With the direct drive auger you dont have to drop the auger motor and chain anymore to clean out the feeder fines box on the Accentra like the older ones. The Accentra burnpot is narrow vertically and wants to push the flame guide out if let go to long. that is the only Harman that wants to do that

The Accentra burnpot is narrow vertically and wants to push the flame guide out if let go to long. that is the only Harman that wants to do that

Interesting you mention that rickwai. Mine does not do that so I think that may have to do with the feed rate and perhaps the type of pellets. I keep my feed rate set at 3 to keep the flame burning farther back of the pot. I burn Packsaddle pellets made here in Oregon which are always pretty small at about an inch or less in length.

Reactions: rickwai
I'd certainly recommend it. But I've only owned this one pellet stove so I really have no foundation for a more qualified opinion.