Harman Advance vs the P43

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AddictiveStew

Burning Hunk
Mar 13, 2013
PA
All - Looking for some advice as I start to look at both of these models to replace the EP-25 I currently have (too small for our house). I have the P43 at the normal $2899 price, then I have the Advance which is "refurbished" from the dealer with a 1 year warranty for $2500. Thoughts? I see the Advance is rated at a slightly higher BTU (48k) so it might be even better. Anything that would make the Advance less user friendly/serviceable than the P43? Thanks all!

I like the p43 with it being brand spanking new.the refurbished word I'm not crazy about even though you have that 1 year warranty.Thats just me. Good luck on your choice :)

Reactions: AddictiveStew
Status
Not open for further replies.