Harman Dealer in Mass????

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snowrider

Nov 29, 2007
Eastern MA
Can anyone recommend a Harman dealer in Ma??? If you have read my posts I have had numerous problems with my Harman Advance. Tonight, I scraped it out, and the igniter never came on. I called my dealer, he said he would call me back in 30 min..... I just got his answering machine 1.5 hours later.....

I am ready to throw this thing out. Any info would be appreciated..

Thanks

F7Joker said:
Can anyone recommend a Harman dealer in Ma??? If you have read my posts I have had numerous problems with my Harman Advance. Tonight, I scraped it out, and the igniter never came on. I called my dealer, he said he would call me back in 30 min..... I just got his answering machine 1.5 hours later.....

I am ready to throw this thing out. Any info would be appreciated..

Thanks
whereabouts in mass.
I'll help if I can. I mentioned in the other post about the squeal, when? what does it sound like.....?
Did the burnpot get warm?

Status
Not open for further replies.