Harman Invincible RS -3 flashes on status light

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Invincible RS

Oct 23, 2017
Upstate NY
I purchased a used Harman Invincible RS, it will start up and runs fine for 15 minutes before it has the 3 flashes on the status light, reset it a few times. I replaced the ESP, with another black wire one (dip switch 5 is off) and it still has the 3 flashes... I then replaced the room sensor as well, and still the 3 flashes... It appears the control board has been replaced before, part #3-20-06142C is now in it. Any thoughts, on what to try before I purchase a new control board? Is there any special settings on the dip switches, like #7 & 8 that I read control temp. Parameters for the ESP? Thanks for any help.....

Sounds like it needs a manual reset
Unplug the stove wait 5 min and try again
Do you have a manual for the stove if not
you may find one on line