Harman P35i 3 Blink Status

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Jayhawk

May 2, 2018
Elizabeth Colorado
Good Morning,
I have a brand new, dealer installed p35i.....it replaced a 20 year old pellet burner. Anyway it was new about 3 months ago, used it for the the last two months of winter and everything was grand. I have put about 1/2 a ton of pellets through it. I am eating breakfast the morning and the distribution blower comes on all by itself on high, the stove is in the OFF position as we have been warm for a couple of weeks. I think it has been at least 2 full weeks since the stove was even on. I sat in amazement as the stove ran in this condition for 30 minutes straight.....combustion blower on high, feed pot filling, and never an igniter light and status is 3 blinks. I have unplugged the stove and put a call into my dealer for a warranty service call but it truly has me puzzled. Hoping someone with more Harman knowledge than myself my chime in. I have never seen a stove come on when in the off position all by itself.
Thanks
Matt

Three blinks signals an ESP failure. It requires a manual reset by turning off the applicable circuit breaker or unplugging the unit from the power source