Harman P35i problem with room temp not working

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

cosky

Nov 12, 2022
Oregon
Hi,
Just trying to get thing running for the winter here. Started the stove after cleaning it. It would not run on room temperature, combustion light turns on as well as the fan but stops after a couple seconds. Tried running on stove temp and it works just fine. Checked an old post on room temp so I changed out the sensor. Still will not start on room temp. run it in test mode and everything checks out, no blink code at all.

I replaced the combustion fan last year, so I'm thinking its good.

thanks

Hi,
Just trying to get thing running for the winter here. Started the stove after cleaning it. It would not run on room temperature, combustion light turns on as well as the fan but stops after a couple seconds. Tried running on stove temp and it works just fine. Checked an old post on room temp so I changed out the sensor. Still will not start on room temp. run it in test mode and everything checks out, no blink code at all.

thanks
Did you ever get this problem figured out? My Harman XXV started doing the same thing last week. Runs fine in stove temperature mode, runs for a second or two in room temp mode. I changed the room temperature wire along with the control board and still no luck.

Hi,

thanks
Hi,
Yes, I did get this working. turns out that it was operator error. The thermostat on the stove was set to low so the only way it would run was to turn it on to stove temp. Turned up the room temp on the stove and it worked just fine. But, it did get a real good cleaning!

thanks