Harman P52i Auger Vibration

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Thanks. I've replaced small bearings before, I just remember last time I attempted that I couldn't see an easy way to remove the fan from the combustion blower. I'd really like to get the 1.75 amp motor back in there, although the smaller one seems to be doing ok today.

I LOVE this stove when it's running right. Except the comb. blower I haven't had any other issues really. I replaced the N,S, E, W plate because it got deformed, but that's it.

I almost made a bigger gap on the fan end to get better access, but didn't.. I have the smaller amperage motor on my Harman too, seems to take a few milliseconds longer to get to speed ,but it works..

I almost made a bigger gap on the fan end to get better access, but didn't.. I have the smaller amperage motor on my Harman too, seems to take a few milliseconds longer to get to speed ,but it works..

I don't follow what you mean?

The smaller amp motor is working fine. It does have a slight whine to it from the motor, but I can only hear it in low and only if there's nothing else going on in the living room. Its consistent so it doesn't really bother me.

Does anyone know the bearing size so I can order a set? Any idea if there's a "heavy duty" bearing out there that will last longer?

I don't follow what you mean?

The smaller amp motor is working fine. It does have a slight whine to it from the motor, but I can only hear it in low and only if there's nothing else going on in the living room. Its consistent so it doesn't really bother me.

Does anyone know the bearing size so I can order a set? Any idea if there's a "heavy duty" bearing out there that will last longer?
Sorry, the aluminum cooling fan on long shaft between the motor and and stove is what I meant. The older one had cooling fans on both ends. Yes mine has a slight whine also, no biggie.. I can't say this is your size bearing but this is what I used... 608-ZZ-3123-C3