Harman p61 parts diagrahm/ schematic

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

freebird77

Feeling the Heat
Jul 4, 2007
Hallstead Pa.
Does anyone have acces, or can tell me where to find one for my P61?
Just looking ahead in case of trouble, Ill be better educated about whats in there and where. Thanks in advance.

go to the harman website and download the manual. it has layout schmatic and parts list in it

I just looked at the Harman website. They have the P61A, but not the P61. The P61A does not reference the 61 on the cover page (did not look farther into the manual), so dont how much different it is without the auto ignitor system. Mechanics should be very similar, but schematics will have more than your stove does.

This is the P61, correct? Is it recent purchase new or used?

Got it, thanks again. I cant believe they are actually putting this out for owners. I know they used to be pretty closed about such things, didnt they?

I have a p61a manual, send me a message and I can send it to you

Status
Not open for further replies.