Harman Pellet Pro, not pellet pro 2

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

huggmeister

Apr 23, 2014
Western NY
Does anybody have any info, or know where I could find manual etc..? It is an odd bird.It has a verti-flow stoker control box and says "spiral flame " on side of hopper. The stove also has the bottom ash door with ceramic tiles with PELLET PRO written on them. Thanks for any help.
14238119_10207374529787049_8816989247071410878_n.jpg

I got nothing on this...and my GoogleFu isn't kicking in either. Not much out there on this model.

You may need to find the oldest Harman dealer in the area and show up on a Saturday afternoon with a case of quality beer...that should allow you to pick their brains for an hour or so.

Reactions: huggmeister
People at Harman corporate helped me out. Here is the manual in case someone else needs it....

Attachments

• Pellet Pro.pdf
    561.5 KB · Views: 858
Interesting, I'm thinking this was the first Harman model ever made. Is there a year on it anywhere? It's probably 2 generations older than my 1993 Invincible T, but looking at the manual I can see some of the same Harman DNA. It probably should be in a pellet stove museum.

Status
Not open for further replies.