Harman XXV distribution blower fix

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

FixItGuy

Feb 21, 2022
MAINE
Many XXV owners are having trouble with their distribution blowers. I have changed many . I believe the problem is that it's too hot where the motor sits and the bearings don't last long. The same blower in a free standing accentra lasts longer. I have made a weldment specifically for the XXV. I use it to attach a different blower that mounts on the outside of the stove. Email me if you want one. I don't sell them online. [email protected]

20220218_161559.jpg 20220218_173100.jpg

Reactions: Washed-Up
Are you working on protective cover/panels for the drive chain & squirrel cage?

Are you working on protective cover/panels for the drive chain & squirrel cage?
I need to make a panel that will fit over the weldment and cover things up. I have seen a round screen cover that covers the squirrel cage before but I haven't tried to find them yet. I been busy with other projects but I need to get that done. I will post more pictures when I get that done.