has anyone used on of these?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rais makes good stoves. I have a friend burning a more conventional model. They're very happy with it. They are pricey though.

Nice looking stove, but I have to wonder about that wood storage area under the firebox... It must be OK, but I wonder what sort of insulation they must have in order to make it safe...

Gooserider

the part that really got me was the price. i mean, here's a nice, simple looking stove, almost reminds me of a barrel stove ... and then WHAM $5000.

for that price i'd hope it's clean my laundry and massage my feet.

the 106 is no longer avalible in the US, at least that was the story this spring. It was a EPA exempt stove, RAIS streamlined by only importing EPA approved stoves. I loved the 106, one cool looking stove.

Status
Not open for further replies.