Q&A hassa outdoor water boiler

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

QandA

Staff member
Nov 27, 2012
Question:

Hi I'm going crazy. The web has never let me down till now. About 15 years ago I read a Mother Earth News article about a swedish? heat system that installs outdoors, called a.....Hasa???? searching and searching please help

Answer:

You are talking about a haska, as I remember. These were promoted in ads in Mother Earth News for many years. I have not seen or heard about this genre for many years.

Of similar type:

1. HS Tarm Boilers - Can put hot water into storage and heat with it for hours (http://www.woodboilers.com)
2. Central Boilers - Large outdoor water furnaces with high water (storage) capacity.
3. Large Tile and Soapstone stoves - Indoor units by Tulikivi, KA-Heat and others.

Link: Tarm Boilers

Status
Not open for further replies.