Hearth for Castle Serenity

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Sytamra

Jul 7, 2017
New Mexico
Got the old stove moved out but have not received the Serenity yet. Planning the hearth, I have stove dimensions and exhaust location, but I need to know if the exhaust protrudes from the back of the stove or is recessed (or even) with the back side of the stove. I realize this would only be a variance of a few inches but it will help me plan a tile hearth that looks right.
Thanks!

Not at home to take a measurement but from a pic it looks to stick out about 2"

Last edited:
ok I measured it and it's 1"

Reactions: Lake Girl
Do you folks that are burning the Serenity need to have some amount of additional vertical chimney height for adequate burning operation ?

Thanks in advance ......

Mine is out and up 5ft.

Mine will be a verticle installation with about 12' of pipe. The old stove is out and we are replacing carpet and building a hearth.

Hey there I ordered a serenity as well and I want to get the venting installed in the meantime. I wasnt able to find the dimensions for the measurement of the back Venting pipe. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Hey there I ordered a serenity as well and I want to get the venting installed in the meantime. I wasnt able to find the dimensions for the measurement of the back Venting pipe. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Go to the bottom of this page and you'll see an icon for operators manual pdf. If you rather not click on links, I simply googled "caste serenity manual" and scrolled to the bottom of the page to where it says product documentation. Inside the manual you should find all of the install dimensions and venting designs.

1KbYPj.png