Heartier won’t feed pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

cldiesel

Dec 11, 2023
Massachusetts
I have Heatilator CAB50, about 9 years old. Had great luck with it until now. It stopped feeding peeled midday a few days ago. Initially if I kept pushing the rest I could get it to feed pellets but after messing with it the blower fan stopped and the auger also stopped. I replaced the thermocouple due to a crack in the cover. Also jumped the vac switch and lid switch. You can hear a click when they are unplugged. All 3 snap disc resets are not popped and if I unplug then the fan shuts off. The red call light is always on too. Im leaning towards a control board, any input would be greatly appreciated