Help find Earthstove 3340 manual?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

TanManAllreds

Apr 3, 2023
Midvale Utah
Please helped find icbo 3340 Serial 107542

Please send me the manual if possible.

[email protected]

should i use single wall or double wall stove pipe? Or all fuel pipe ?

Earth wood stove.

My customer want to vent the unit outside the house so they don't have to cut through the floors of the house to reach the roof. Can we do this

I don't know the stove clearance requirements. Is there a UL label on the back? If none and it is unlabelled, they should check to verify that their insurance company will insure the house with it installed.
As for the chimney installation it needs to be class A, high-temp chimney pipe with a proper wall thimble where it passes through the wall. Single or double-wall stove pipe can connect the stove inside the room only.
What diameter is the stove's flue collar? If it is 8" they should be sitting down when they get the price of the chimney pipe, tee, and parts. They might want to rethink this plan and go with an affordable modern stove that takes 6" chimney pipe instead.