Help with Austroflamm part Identification

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
The stove is up and running after installing the repaired main circuit board from Joe.
Great guy and thanks to Bob for his contact.

I believe the low limit switch is bad as the stove shuts off after 15 min but keeps going with a jumper on the switch.
The flame is a bit lazy compared to my Wega and wondering if anything can be done about that?

Last edited:
Sounds like you need to replace that switch. Which prom did you get,when you had your board repaired? The different proms burned a bit differently. Also, for lower burn adjustments, there are 2 photometers on the control panel. One speeds up and slows down the combustion blower. The other does the auger. Directions should be in the manual.
One can be accessed from the front,a little hole is there, the other you have to do from the back side. You can pretty much ignore the volt meter test,and just adjust them to what you like. Be careful, they are small,and use a small screwdriver. And,when you adjust them,do not expect immediate results, turn one a bit,then keep an eye on stove for 10-20 minutes, they react slow,because of the programming, and the stove setting.

Last edited:
Looks like he board has version 3.2.a and I don't think Bob changed it. I'll play around with those adjustments today.
Yes I'll be ordering a new low limit switch and also the lower cast wall gasket.

PXL_20211110_173758584.jpg

Last edited:
Well,he usually asks if customer wants the latest version, but perhaps reproducing them has gotten more expensive. I used to have a chart of all them, but cannot find it. I think they started at 2.0, then the last one made was 3.5b, back in 2003. Which I highly recommend, as it has a self cleaning mode built in,but perhaps some of the earlier ones did also.