help with natures comfort 257G

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin peelle

Jan 19, 2015
ohio
Im sure this has ben covered on here but cant seem to find it. I installed this boiler about two months ago and it worked fine for about a month. after about a month I noticed my stove was having trouble getting my water temp to 180 so the blower is runing constantly. when I open the door to the stove, the fire isn't burning very well and then seems to take off after I have had the door open a few seconds. im wondering why It would be starving for oxygen with the blower. the blower seems to be working fine. ive got it opened about half way so that shouldn't be the issue. the wood I am burning isn't all seasoned, been mixing it.

thanks,
kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.