Help with Ravelli Monica Please

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Astros Fan

Jan 5, 2013
So NH
Trying to change pellet/air mixture. Instructions say to push and hold buttons 6&7 to access screen. Push buttons together and nothing happens. Any suggestions?

Were you able to do this function before?

I found on my Francesca the # 3 button is not centered under the graphic covering. Its off set some what (low). Maybe your just not making contact with one of the buttons.

Were you able to do this function before?

I found on my Francesca the # 3 button is not centered under the graphic covering. Its off set some what (low). Maybe your just not making contact with one of the buttons.
No I have not tried before. Switched pellets and had to clean burn pot out much sooner.

That is the problem. I have pushed and held 6 & 7 multiple times with stove on or off and the screen does not change.
Just a stab in the dark but could it make a difference what mode the stove is in.

Modulation or Work ?? Just tossing that out for what its worth. I would hate to think its the Board.

Trying to change pellet/air mixture. Instructions say to push and hold buttons 6&7 to access screen. Push buttons together and nothing happens. Any suggestions?
Don't have your stove, but sometimes, you have to hold 2 buttons for about 5 secs, particularly if it changes factory-set combustion settings.

Maybe your pellet / air user trim function is disabled. I think your stove Parameter #48 ("Draught User") might be set to "OFF"

To view your parameters : The stove should be in the Off state.
1) Press and hold button #4 till display says “Menu 01 Set Clock”, then release button.
2) Press and release button #4 three times, the display should say “Menu 04 View Settings”
3) Press and release button #6, display should now show “PR 1” (Parameter 1), the value of the parameter (“18’” on my stove), and the parameter name.
4) Press and release button #6 to move to the next parameter, until you get to PR48
5) Does it say "ON" or "Off" ??
6) Exit this menu by pressing and then releasing the power button (#3)

Status
Not open for further replies.