Hertz goes electric

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Then there is the plaid!!!
My brother-in-law who owns an X Performance got to drive/ride in an S Plaid. He’s owned everything from Ferrari’s to F650s as his daily driver said that he won’t be getting a Plaid because “that amount of power is just seriously dangerous” coming from someone who’s lived with V12s and compound turbo diesels I value that perspective.

My brother-in-law who owns an X Performance got to drive/ride in an S Plaid. He’s owned everything from Ferrari’s to F650s as his daily driver said that he won’t be getting a Plaid because “that amount of power is just seriously dangerous” coming from someone who’s lived with V12s and compound turbo diesels I value that perspective.
I havnt been in one but judging by the regular s with Ludacris mode I can imagine he is right