Hopefully Chris @ Tarm is dry

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Bad LP

Minister of Fire
Nov 28, 2014
Northern Maine
Didn't see a spot to post this so I picked here.

Orford NH had major floods and road washouts. Tarm's new home is sort of close to the river. Hope all is well with them.

Didn't see a spot to post this so I picked here.

Orford NH had major floods and road washouts. Tarm's new home is sort of close to the river. Hope all is well with them.

I'm just seeing this now, thanks for thinking of us! We did just fine here at the warehouse/office and I did fine at home. Lots of friends with washed out driveways and wet basements, but no loss of life or limb that I know of. There are still some orange cones around roadsides, but everything is back in place and all roads open. It was a doozy. Thanks again for asking! Chris

Good to hear.

Just finishing up the insulated box around those 2 300 gallon tanks up in Maine. Ran a test fire in May after plumbing that Tarm Scandtec 30 and couldn't get near them from the radiating heat.

Reactions: Chris Hoskin