How to Butcher a Perfectly Good Woodstove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

richg

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Nov 20, 2005
To quote Dr. Phil, "What were YOU thinkin?"

Even better, he wants $1500.00 for an an older model.

----------------------

Quadra-fire 4300 Step-top Wood Stove - $1500 (Ilion, NY)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-02-24, 7:48AM EST
Reply to: see below

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quadra-fire 4300 Step-top Wood Stove

Glass front for viewing fire

Asking $1,500 OBO,
Retail price over $3,000

•All New Gaskets, Baffles and Firebricks
•Large ashpan for easy cleaning
•Brass legs
•Heat circulating blower
•Original manuals included

For more info call (123) 456-7891

â—¦Location: Ilion, NY
â—¦it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Attachments

• How to Butcher a Perfectly Good Woodstove
    ruined quad1.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 972
    ruined quad 2.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 964
Now that's whorehouse red! It needs pinstripes and a pompom fringe at the top of the window.

You get 3 guesses what color the Trans-Am in the garage is painted, but you're only gonna need one.

It's like some of the houses I drive by around here - it's as if a major mistake was make in the color department at a paint factory and they were giving away bucket loads! Oh well, as always, someone will LOVE the look! Cheers!

I think the "woodstove fashion police" would have a field day with that one.......To each his/her own I guess....funny thing...there is a house nearby (not that close) that is bright purple, yes boyz and girlz....bright dayglow pueple..... :lol:

maybe this is the Lady Gag Gag special edition stove

It either needs a Superman S or an STP #43 sticker and on the side...

Geez, First thing I thought of was the color of Michael Jackson's jacket in the "Thriller" video. Bad thought, bad thought, stupid, stupid, stupid.

fishingpol said:
Geez, First thing I thought of was the color of Michael Jackson's jacket in the "Thriller" video. Bad thought, bad thought, stupid, stupid, stupid.

Well, put a glittery glove on one leg..........

This WAS a nice Honey Bear Insert; The 40 lb. propane tank inside is bad, but a flat top Fisher is just wrong.

Attachments

Poor Insert 1.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 683
    Poor Insert 2.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 694
    Poor Insert 4.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 681
That stove was painted red so you wouldn't notice the glow as it heats up.

NH_Wood said:
It's like some of the houses I drive by around here - it's as if a major mistake was make in the color department at a paint factory and they were giving away bucket loads! Oh well, as always, someone will LOVE the look! Cheers!

One of my neighbors has a white house, white barns, white fence. He painted his garage doors bright, I mean b right, yellow :coolcheese:

jeff_t said:
NH_Wood said:

One of my neighbors has a white house, white barns, white fence. He painted his garage doors bright, I mean b right, yellow :coolcheese:

And he'll blame the wife.......Cheers!

Always blame the wife you buggerz....you know full well that the husband wanted the yellow trim now boyz.....but will not admit to it :coolsmile:

Easy now Gamma. Don't get hyper on us. :lol:

Reminds me of a red PE Summit Classic...... ;)

Bill

Safety orange . . . maybe this is a reminder to the guy and anyone else in the family that this woodstove could be hot? ;)

GAMMA RAY said:
Always blame the wife you buggerz....you know full well that the husband wanted the yellow trim now boyz.....but will not admit to it :coolsmile:

We'll know whose choice it was when we see whose car is behind the door and who drives off in it.

Attachments

1968_DODGE_CHARGER_RT.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 447
My brother has a very similar car. He painted it the same color. He's color blind and it's the color he has the most success with. FTR, my son in color blind too.

Anyway, Al is the one on the board with the General Lee.

Status
Not open for further replies.