Hudson River Westpoint burn pot replacement

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

railfanron

Minister of Fire
Nov 2, 2013
Perry MI
I've been working on this widow's westpoint for 6 years now. Well it needs another burnpot. It appears there aren't any available. Does anybody have an idea about where I can locate one? I have an idea on how I can fix one of the worn out ones but would rather get a new one if I can find one.
Thanks,
Ron

Here

Nope. That fits the Chatham, Davenport, Kinderhook but not the Westpoint. The Westpoint doesn't use a liner it's a 1 piece burn pot.
Thanks,
Ron

Enviro should sell the part you need (though you may have to go through a local dealer), but you should also be able to find it online.

I have bought from https://pellet-stove-parts-4less.com/ and found them very helpful. If you have access to the West Point manual, you can search for the part using the Enviro part number. I know they carry Enviro parts, because my stove is a Hudson River Chatham.

Yea. I checked on there site and they don't offer the burnpot. I haven't contacted them. I have another idea cooking up now that I'm going to try. I'm hoping to replace the burnpot bottom with a punched stainless piece. If that works it will drastically reduce the cost.
Thanks for your reply.
Ron

Reactions: Ssyko
Yea. I checked on there site and they don't offer the burnpot. I haven't contacted them. I have another idea cooking up now that I'm going to try. I'm hoping to replace the burnpot bottom with a punched stainless piece. If that works it will drastically reduce the cost.
Thanks for your reply.
Ron
Did you fix the burn pot or find a new one?

I'd guess you didn't look hard see the post above
Johneh 02/11
It has the parts you wanted Enviro 103$
aftermarket 52$
If you don not want or need our help don't ask for it

I did look at your post and looked into the availability of a burnpot from them. If you read my later post you would see that I said that the one you suggested is a Burnpot Liner that works on other Hudson River stoves but not on the Westpoint. The actual one if you can find it is over 200 dollars and is a complete burnpot including all 4 sides. If this was my stove I would have tried to retro fit the liner into the stove as the bottom of the pot is almost completely gone. The widow that owns the stove doesn't have much money so I went another route. johneh I appreciated your help and looked into it (and then commented on it) but I didn't appreciate your comment today.
Ron

Sorry My Bad