I know I'm beating a dead horse here but......

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy P.

Dec 21, 2011
Central Mass.
After burning mostly Turmans and Barefoots (2 tons of each) in my short pellet heating career, I didnt think I could be impressed by much in terms of great pellets. I picked up a ton of Vermonts earlier in the week after a 6 bag test burn showed some promise. I gotta say, Im very very impressed with this pellet, very clean and very hot! My search for pellet perfection may be over. ;lol

Beat a dead horse, usually is why is my stove not working? I cleaned it 2 years ago before burning 3 tons of *%#@ infused wet pellets with only 30 foot of horizontal pipe with no outside air in the room with 6 cats and 3 dogs on a cheap generator. The now defunct dealer said it was ok to run without a surge supressor. My rant for the week.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.