I'm in a jam. Dangerous situation, best way to address? (Demolition)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
A skilled operator with a track hoe and and claw could tell him within 15 minutes how its constructed, and how to safely take it down. I am sure he owns it or he would face criminal charges for destroying someones "property"
Sod, I was referring to the illegal wood stove flue, not to the adjacent dwelling. The owner is concerned about safety and this is definitely a safety issue.

Reactions: bholler and clancey
My misunderstanding, I thought it was his, and just needed it removed.

Good for you sodbuster and I had trouble figuring it out too until I saw that wood stove flu sticking out the side of the trailer--that's definitely needs some work done on it to make it safe...good for begreen to mention it.. clancey