I'm really gonna miss.......

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

muss

Feeling the Heat
Feb 26, 2008
Embden, Maine
tds
this site by end of next month when the heating season is over up here in Maine. I have learned invaluable lessons & gained more than a few "friends" over the last couple months . Gotta tell you all how much i appreciated your taking the time to answer all my questions that i posted no matter how trivial some may have seemed. No one on here ever looked down on my posts & you were all gracious . Let me say this to anyone considering buying a pellet stove, i think every owner on here has a kinda love affair with theirs :) No mess, no fuss for the most part . I for one had mine installed, set it on auto , clean it daily, adjust the thermostat accordingly & love the warmth it gives off . If i do not post again till fall, good summer to you all . ;-) Muss

Status
Not open for further replies.