I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a napoleon 1101p Insert, Any reason I shouldnt?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

Hearth Supporter
Dec 11, 2005
nw burbs of Chi
Hi Guys,

I came here over a year ago to gather info on inserts, I want to actually use my fireplace. I asked a few questions ands read a WHOLE LOT.

Went to the insert dealertoday and looked at this:
here's the insert
http://www.napoleonfireplaces.com/Webshare/wood/wood inserts/1101.html

I have a 1000 sqft house and want an insert to help with the heating bills, AND to enjoy a nice warm fire. I dont think I'll burn 24/7, but it would probably be more than just weekends. Is there any reason I should not buy this perticular insert? any other reccomendations? I'd also get a 6" SS liner and cap.

Not a bad choice decent quality good luck and let us know how it works out and as Roo says, we need pictures of fire

O' Yeah , new stove in the home , time for the real heat to begin.
Research is always key when buying a new stove , lot of research and lots of questions.
Pic's are a must as we must have ..........

************ FIRE ! *************

The 1400 was a finalist in our recent quest for an insert. I think the 1101 will do just fine in your situation. You will absolutely love getting real heat from that hole in the wall!

Good luck, ask lots of questions and post lots of pics.

The cast iron surround looks nice, the viewing area is large and it doesn't intrude much on the hearth. Looks pretty good to me.

Nice looking stove can"t wait to see the install pics.

puuuuuuuuuuullled the trigger tonight!

I'll post pics in a week or 2, after install

Status
Not open for further replies.