Incredible 0n Hybrid Generator

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
9500 watts, good price. Those are not very well liked around here, see a lot of them for sale and the reviews are pretty bad.

Maybe that's why they are so inexpensive

Maybe that's why they are so inexpensive

Most of these Chinese gensets leave a whole lot to be desired for quality. If you're using one as a home emergency power source, wouldn't be my first choice. They will fail you when you need them most.

That brand is known for making dirty power, and having a lot of quality concerns. The dirty power is really hard on your appliances and electronics, I've seen it first hand.

If you need a portable standby gen, and don't want to by a commercial quality unit, the Champion Power Equipment line of gens are by far the most liked and seem to be the best bang for the buck, in the lower tier gens. Look on the various box store sites and read the reviews. People like them better than almost every other gen available.

Otherwise, you need to look towards a Honda, or Winco, Yamaha, etc,. I'd stay away from Generac unless it's one of the larger dedicated standby units. Their portable gens aren't worth the money and have some big quality control problems.

I just happened to see that on Ebay
I have a whole house Commercial unit 22KWHan
More than I need but with the power outages here
I am glad I have one on stand by

I just happened to see that on Ebay
I have a whole house Commercial unit 22KWHan
More than I need but with the power outages here
I am glad I have one on stand by

Price is great, no doubt about it.