Invincible Insert Distribution Blower Issue(s)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Oct 27, 2013
Effort, PA
Our dist. blower stopped working so we purchased one online. Problem is the new one doesn't line up with the mounting studs in the stove. Videos from the website show an adapter ring to allow for mounting but I cannot find one anywhere for purchase! The part we purchased is not OEM, the OEM option is 3x as expensive and comes with a useless housing as you cannot replace the housing itself. Any idea if there is a way to make this motor work? Or do we have to buy the OEM motor and pray the brackets line up....

Our dist. blower stopped working so we purchased one online. Problem is the new one doesn't line up with the mounting studs in the stove. Videos from the website show an adapter ring to allow for mounting but I cannot find one anywhere for purchase! The part we purchased is not OEM, the OEM option is 3x as expensive and comes with a useless housing as you cannot replace the housing itself. Any idea if there is a way to make this motor work? Or do we have to buy the OEM motor and pray the brackets line up....
Link to website? Perhaps you mean the combustion blower?

Nope, definitely the dist. motor. Combustion was replaced earlier this year with no issues. This dist blower is after market and after closer inspection the part #s don't match so I am thinking we were misinformed by the online company. Link for the part we purchased is below part # 3-21-47120-MO-SP4L

Wondering if this one will work but don't want to waste more time and aggravation ordering the wrong part again:

Or the one on Amazon?
Amazon product ASIN B01LORMKKA
Thanks for any insight/advice!

I recommend you call Don here- https://www.eastcoasthearth.com/
Seems there were different versions of the old Invincible inserts,that used different parts,and he has all this info.He might even have the part you need in stock.Have your serial number handy when calling.