is there such thing as a "t" for guttering?

jeanw Posted By jeanw, Aug 8, 2018 at 1:21 AM

  1. jeanw

    Feeling the Heat 2.

    Sep 23, 2008
    I know there are Y s as I bought several. they are expensive esp ons that close side with a cheap hard to use cheap little lever.esp up above your head.. But for this application don't have room for the Y".
    we have the larger aluminum downspouts. need to divert the water to several objects so we don't have to go outside in a heavy rain and run and change the direction the pipe (downspout) and climb a ladder etc.
    I checked "gutter supply" see funnels and "Y"s
    thanks y'all

Share This Page