ISO Fisher Grandpa Spark Screen

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Watch eBay and be prepared to pay.
Be aware there are a few types that are not interchangeable on all door styles.
A picture of your stove with doors closed will give me an idea which screen you need. It will also get you the time period correct screen.

Watch eBay and be prepared to pay.
Be aware there are a few types that are not interchangeable on all door styles.
A picture of your stove with doors closed will give me an idea which screen you need. It will also get you the time period correct screen.
IMG_1213.JPG

You're looking for a Part No. 237-585 that looks like this;

Grandpa Screen.jpg

You CAN use the more common older chrome Contemporary Screen that locks on without sitting behind hinge ears, but is not time period correct for your Grandpa III.

Grandpa Screen never used 23 X 12.5.jpg

The older screen will fit the older I and II with flat top doors as well as III with Cathedral Doors, but the arched top screen will only fit over the hinges of the newer IIII Model. The newer screen with support ears cannot be used with the older stoves.

Reactions: Todd67