JD CS 81 - what is it?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Efco MT8200? Some of the specs match but still not sure. 80.7cc is saw and then some.

so we have 2 votes for Efco - I have never heard of them before. Not mentioned here that I have read. Would it be worth a $ 75.00 risk? Are the Efco a respectable saw? Can parts and dealers with parts be found? I guess if it is a JD they will be able to get the parts, as long as one is willing to pay the Green & Yellow pride tax.

Look at the price new. If it runs and has decent compression I would say an 80cc saw is worth $75. May even be worth $75 if it is blown up.

The specs for the saw appear to be pretty much exactly the same as an Efco 181.

75.00 for a 80cc saw that runs what the heck!

List is over $700!! I'd jump on it yesterday.

Yes JD can order parts for their discontinued line of saws. I run a cs56 and it'll handle pretty much anything i put it too. Jump on that sucker for $75!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.