Jotul F600 Firelight CB replacement parts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

WilliamMoor

Oct 14, 2019
Maryland
Hi all, I am trying to find a website (reliable one) that will sell parts for the Jotul F600 Firelight CB. The parts I need are as listed: Baffle, insulating blanket, top/bottom left/right tube holders, tubes, left side burn plate, and ash door handle. I have not been able to find anywhere that sells all these. in-fact the only part I have found was the left side burn plate. Any suggestions will be helpful, thanks

Your local dealer is the best place to make this purchase. Most parts are not available online.

When I did those replacement parts the tubes and tube holders came as a kit
I wished I had bought two sets of all the above as they don't last very long.
I'm pretty sure they are dealer-only consumables as well.

Yep- your local Jotul dealer can order them up for you. Think you are looking around 500-600 total for what you are asking.
Sometimes Jotul doesn't have the secondary air system in stock. I wished folks would have mercy on us dealer people and get their stoves worked on in the summer. The secondary air system lasts years if properly cared for.

Yep- your local Jotul dealer can order them up for you. Think you are looking around 500-600 total for what you are asking.
Sometimes Jotul doesn't have the secondary air system in stock. I wished folks would have mercy on us dealer people and get their stoves worked on in the summer. The secondary air system lasts years if properly cared for.
No kidding! Most people knew they needed parts last winter!

I ordered my parts from Preston Trading Post (CT) --aka Stove World if I remember correctly. They list some parts on their web site--if they don't show it, call them:

Here's the write up that I did on the rebuild on our F600--I do recommend buying the complete burn tube assembly:

Last edited: