Just picked up a Harman Pellet Pro 2, looking for some info

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Skidooer

Apr 30, 2012
Eastern Ontario, Canada
Hey guys I'm going to try my hand at burning pellets this season in my shop. In the process of getting the shop sealed and insulated now, before winter hits.
So far iv been told to make sure the stove has a surge protector on it to protect the board, any other recommendations?
This Pellet Pro 2 is my first pellet stove so I'm new to the scene.

Good starter stove...did you buy th black one I saw on Kijiji? I had a PP2 for quite a few years, just keep it clean and it'll produce good heat. How many sq ft is your shop? On the lowest possible setting mine kept 1000 sq ft very warm in -30c

Thanks guys! My shop is 600sqft 12ft ceilings. Not too worried about keeping it warm :)
I have a 2800W Honda inverter that I back feed my panel with from my shop so power won’t be an issue given I’m home.
Yes it was on Kijiji in Ottawa area, another one on there now from same guy if anyone is looking.

Reactions: Washed-Up
Good to hear, fire way wih any questiions and I'll do my best to help...