Skidooer Posted By Skidooer, Sep 30, 2018 at 1:24 AM

1. Skidooer

Skidooer
    Member 2.
    NULL

Apr 30, 2012
    Loc:
    Eastern Ontario, Canada
    Hey guys I'm going to try my hand at burning pellets this season in my shop. In the process of getting the shop sealed and insulated now, before winter hits.
    So far iv been told to make sure the stove has a surge protector on it to protect the board, any other recommendations?
    This Pellet Pro 2 is my first pellet stove so I'm new to the scene.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Washed-Up

Washed-Up
    Member 2.
    NULL

Nov 5, 2011
    Loc:
    Kananaskis,Alberta, Canada
    Good starter stove...did you buy th black one I saw on Kijiji? I had a PP2 for quite a few years, just keep it clean and it'll produce good heat. How many sq ft is your shop? On the lowest possible setting mine kept 1000 sq ft very warm in -30c

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Dataman

Dataman
    Member 2.
    NULL

Sep 10, 2018
    Loc:
    Newport, Wa
    What's your plan for Power Outage? I put Inverter and 100ah Battery on my new stove.

4. Skidooer

Skidooer
    Member 2.
    NULL

Apr 30, 2012
    Loc:
    Eastern Ontario, Canada
    Thanks guys! My shop is 600sqft 12ft ceilings. Not too worried about keeping it warm :)
    I have a 2800W Honda inverter that I back feed my panel with from my shop so power won’t be an issue given I’m home.
    Yes it was on Kijiji in Ottawa area, another one on there now from same guy if anyone is looking.

Washed-Up likes this.
  5. Washed-Up

Washed-Up
    Member 2.
    NULL

Nov 5, 2011
    Loc:
    Kananaskis,Alberta, Canada
    Good to hear, fire way wih any questiions and I'll do my best to help...