Just wait until

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
My chickens used to come running to me like that, when I’d go outside, they’re actually more obedient than my dogs. However, I had to stop letting them out of the chicken run when hawks got wise and built a nest over their coop. Lost my largest bird to one of those red tails.

Chickens are fantastically entertaining, but they are operating on instinct. They’re still bird brains.

Reactions: Soundchasm
A friend of mine put up pictures on face book of his team hauling logs out of the bush
this past winter . Some one complained to face book so face book took the pictures down
sitting animal cruelty Some people need to learn what WORK and PULLING horses do
They are a beautiful match pair that love to pull and have the best care .

Reactions: thewoodlands
A friend of mine put up pictures on face book of his team hauling logs out of the bush
this past winter . Some one complained to face book so face book took the pictures down
sitting animal cruelty Some people need to learn what WORK and PULLING horses do.
They are a beautiful match pair that love to pull and have the best care .
A nod to the OP, I liked that chicken video and passed it on to family. Thanks!

As for Aunt Safety Sally and her sister Easily Triggered, they have been around a long time but have usually had some restraint because they lacked anonymity. On the flip-side, I don't have a Facebook page for the same reason I don't leave my front door wide open.

Another thought: A few weeks back I re-watched an old Woody Allan movie where he becomes a dictator and issues an edict that "underwear must be worn outside the pants." I think about that movie often when watching the SJWs and Snowflakes on cable TV.
I knew that giving "everyone a trophy" wouldn't turn out well! !!!!!!

A nod to the OP, I liked that chicken video and passed it on to family. Thanks!

As for Aunt Safety Sally and her sister Easily Triggered, they have been around a long time but have usually had some restraint because they lacked anonymity. On the flip-side, I don't have a Facebook page for the same reason I don't leave my front door wide open.

Another thought: A few weeks back I re-watched an old Woody Allan movie where he becomes a dictator and issues an edict that "underwear must be worn outside the pants." I think about that movie often when watching the SJWs and Snowflakes on cable TV.
I knew that giving "everyone a trophy" wouldn't turn out well! !!!!!!

Humor usually does win out!