Kindlewood wood stove company from Columbus OH

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jthornton10

Hearth Supporter
Jan 7, 2010
northern ky
I recently purchased a Kindlewood stove and can't find any info on it. It is a model KW30 and was made in 1982. Does anyone have any info that might be of use. I am looking for a parts list. Does anyone know if this company is still in business? I know there is a kindlewood store but it looks like they just sell other brands and do not make there own.

Hey, any luck with finding any info on the kw30?? I've got one also, and my blower motor went out on one side. I've torn it all apart, it's a howard industries 30watt motor, but can't find any possible replacement? Let me know if you ever came up with any more info... thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.