Kozy heat Pellet stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HHRman

Oct 20, 2008
Broome County NY
Installed a Kozy Heat Woodland pellet stove 10/5/08, did it myself, so far it has over heated and the high limit did not shut it down and the control board does not work. Turns the unit on but does nothing else, have to unplug to shut off. Worse than that is the service i'm NOT getting for the dealer. It took me three calls to them to get a respond. Finally on the third call (10/8)I asked for the owner. Not much better there., i'm still waiting for them to get the part in and fix. I called last Friday 10/17 to find out what the status was, i was told part would be in today (8/20) and they could replace it on the 30th!!! Two weeks to get the part another 2 weeks to get it replaced!
I think I've made a huge mistake with this stove and dealer.

Status
Not open for further replies.