Lakewood ltd stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Taylormac

Nov 17, 2018
Mass
hey guys new to this site and wood burning! I have a lakewood stove and i belive it is leaking air with the vents shut all the way.. the door has bo gasket (doesnt call for one ive read cuz of the beveled edges) has anyone ever tryed to out a gasket on the door will it still shut properly?
Thanks for the help enjoying this site already

hey guys new to this site and wood burning! I have a lakewood stove and i belive it is leaking air with the vents shut all the way.. the door has bo gasket (doesnt call for one ive read cuz of the beveled edges) has anyone ever tryed to out a gasket on the door will it still shut properly?
Thanks for the help enjoying this site already

Also just bought a new splitter so im splitting my own wood and stacking it outback wat is best for seasoning?? Just cover the top or the whole stack do you think? I kno some local tree comps so they drop logs i cut and split so there very green all sorts of hardwood!!