late 1980's LOPI 440T model?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zion Zev

Hearth Supporter
Sep 25, 2010
California
Hi guys,

I am new to here and I need some help with my recent purchased the old LOPI wood stove. I'll try post my pictures of wood stove standing soon.

It seem missing one part of original large metal piece baffle? right now it burning big straight flame to exhaust pipe and cause to glow slight red (not good!) I tried looking internet to find service manual for LOPI 440T and seem nothing exist or dead links!

I am thinking try to make new large metal baffle but i have no idea what it look like and where supposed to put in.

Thanks.

get a piece of steel cut to fit, it should have a baffle. Otherwise, try some angle iron and hang some firebrick on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.