Lennox P30 FS not firing up

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Larry83301

Oct 1, 2021
Twin Falls, Idaho
I bought a used P30 FS that was well taken care of. It was in the house when they bought it (they never used it) and it sat for a couple of years. When I put it in place and plugged it in I got several fault lights. I went thru all the things I could think of like the door switch and auger being stuck etc. and several faults went away. Now the only one I have is one on the heat section, flashing lights on the "0" line and down from there and the word auger flashing. Any ideas what to check next???
Lennox P30 FS  not firing up

I got that manual with the stove when I bought it. It was very helpful but some of the things are generac as the stove doesn't have several things they cover. I thank you for the link as sometimes the manual is hard to find things in, but on the computer you can search for words and find what you are looking for.:)

More info on what happens at start-up (cold)would
be helpful. Generally, all start-up parameters have to be met
Combustion fan running, Vaccume switch sensing vac. then
pellets will feed and the igniter comes on. Pellets ignite and burn
the proof of fire switch will sense the heat and after about 15 min the
stove will go into heating mode or shut down mode if the proof of fire
switch does not sense heat. I believe your stove uses a photo eye to sense fire
See page 34 number 8 for faults

Well it would be great if it went that far but all I get is fault lights. No on light, no sound of the start switch doing anything when it is pushed, NOTHING but the fault lights flashing. I thought (from reading) that it used a eye but I have searched for it and no can find. I took the upper shield for the auger off to make sure that no pellets were jammed up and there is no eye under it, don't know where else they could hide one.

Check the combustion fan/blower nothing will happen if it does not run
Other than flashing lights