All Other States Livingston,MT

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Mt Bob

Minister of Fire
Oct 31, 2013
park county montana
$255 a ton,North Idaho "super premiums" as they are now called.Purcelles 235. As i filled propane last summer,(not a month ago,but a year ago), and lpg is still cheap,I may use both this winter. But,is so nice to have that fire blazing in my living room!!

2/18/2023
Livingston & Bozeman-
North Idaho-- $409, Purcell $345
Lowes, Home Depot and Ace Hardware have other brands, Ligs were $400, BUT all of them are mostly out of pellets, a few had some bags, 25-35. So,I picked up a ton of Purcells, for next year. My supplier has a new truckload of Purcells, and 1/2 load of NI. Checking the pellet industry reports and expectations, they expect the housing and building market to continue to crash, meaning less wood chips from lumber, so higher pellet prices. They say some plants may close. Prices to be higher, will not drop. Some may purchase lumber trees, but that will also mean high prices.
Oh well.