looking for breckwell p series non working control board

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

STANG32

Aug 18, 2010
CT
I bought a breckwell p2000I but the control board is missing. i have fixed them before but now i dont have 1 to fix. anyone have one? i hope someone can help me out. i cant afford to pay 3-400 for a new board when i have the ability to repair it
thanks
paul

Tried Craigslist, checked with stove shop that sells Breckwell? Stove shops would just send to electronic recycler so they would be another service to try. Good luck

I bought a breckwell p2000I but the control board is missing. i have fixed them before but now i dont have 1 to fix. anyone have one? i hope someone can help me out. i cant afford to pay 3-400 for a new board when i have the ability to repair it
thanks
paul
I have an old analog one from P24FS that I don't need anymore. I don't know if this is what you're looking for.