Looking for help with Blaze HE outdoor boiler.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Wagnerwerks

Nov 10, 2018
Pa
Hey guys. I'm looking for some help with the wiring on a Blaze HE boiler that I just installed. It was my uncle's and he liked it very much until it caught on fire from a bad door rope and sloppily sprayed foam. I have everything pretty much ready to go with new door ropes and all new wiring except one place where I cannot figure out where a wire goes. Does anybody on here have one of these stoves or know where I could get a wiring diagram? This stove was from wood boiler USA but I am almost a hundred percent sure it's the exact same as the aqua-therm model. It's still in very good shape considering the circumstances and I need to get it going asap. It's getting colder! :)