Looking for stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

ssheil

Mar 2, 2020
Missouri
Trying to locate an Englander 10-cpm or similar model to replace my 15 year old 10-cdv. Any suggested vendors in the midwest? I have visited many of the normal sources, and have been unable to locate. Thanks!

Most lowes and Home Depot carry the englader line. If you cant find one near you give englander a call (800) 245-6489

Ace Hardware is running several stoves on sale right now, online only says the ad.

Call the number I posted and check with ESW directly they can point you to a vendor

Trying to locate an Englander 10-cpm or similar model to replace my 15 year old 10-cdv. Any suggested vendors in the midwest? I have visited many of the normal sources, and have been unable to locate. Thanks!
Would you be interested in a couple of Like new used Quadrafires ? I believe the model number is 1200
I'm in North Central Missouri

Call the number I posted and check with ESW directly they can point you to a vendor
They pointed me to a few vendors, but nobody has anything in stock. Overstockstoves.com appears to have some, but unable to get anyone to answer the phone or reply.