Lopi Deerfield hopper overtemp error

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

sfthomasjr

Dec 16, 2021
Massachusetts
I am new to pellet stoves - just got the stove 2 months ago and now I am getting the hopper overtemp error. I completely disassembled firebox and cleaned every inch of the stove. Started back up and the error is still present even though stove has been off. My question would be if the hopper overtemp disc has a reset on it? Or is there something else I should try before calling dealer and waiting a month for service. TIA

I am new to pellet stoves - just got the stove 2 months ago and now I am getting the hopper overtemp error. I completely disassembled firebox and cleaned every inch of the stove. Started back up and the error is still present even though stove has been off. My question would be if the hopper overtemp disc has a reset on it? Or is there something else I should try before calling dealer and waiting a month for service. TIA
hello, i have a similar problem. is yours resolved? i have a piazzetta monia pellet stove. what brand stove do you have? i have tried to reset factory settings myself. i have read that there is a “boot loader” device that can do this, probably by a “qualified technician”. keep in touch