Magnehelic Gauge

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chanlon1974

Hearth Supporter
Nov 15, 2008
CT
I just received my gauge and was reading the tech manual. Can someone take me through this procedure. I am having trouble locating the 1/8in hole to take the reading from. I am assuming I supposed to use the negative pressure port on the gauge?

I just received my gauge and was reading the tech manual. Can someone take me through this procedure. I am having trouble locating the 1/8in hole to take the reading from. I am assuming I supposed to use the negative pressure port on the gauge?
I have an Enviro Windsor and it is at the front bottom middle, just under the front door glass after you swing open the phoney front door/window seperators. Just above the pull out ash drawer.

I have an Enviro Windsor and it is at the front bottom middle, just under the front door glass after you swing open the phoney front door/window seperators. Just above the pull out ash drawer.

I don't see mine there either. I am guessing you don't have to open the ash pan door to see it as that would defeat the purpose of taking the reading. I can't believe I can't find this thing. All the book says is " the reading can be taken from the 1/8" hole located on the right side of the pedestal." That doesn't help me one bit. :confused:

I don't see mine there either. I am guessing you don't have to open the ash pan door to see it as that would defeat the purpose of taking the reading. I can't believe I can't find this thing. All the book says is " the reading can be taken from the 1/8" hole located on the right side of the pedestal." That doesn't help me one bit. :confused:
No....it's right above the ash pan pull knob right in the middle. It is hard to notice if you don't know it's there. Maybe someone with an M55 will respond soon and help you out.

No....it's right above the ash pan pull knob right in the middle. It is hard to notice if you don't know it's there. Maybe someone with an M55 will respond soon and help you out.
Mine is not in the same spot then, thanks for replying though. Any M55 owners out there?

I think this is the one on the front, and I believe the tech also showed me one on the side.

IMG_0635-1[1].jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.