Manual for Scandia 315?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Great resource! But I have a model 315, and the attachments seems to end at page 32 before the 315 section starts on page 33. Does anybody happen to have a full version? I was intrigued by @Sodapop’s story from years back about apparently adding a damper of some kind. I’d be very interested in doing that if possible as our’s burns way too hot and fast for our addition space since we added an HVAC supply vent. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated!

i have a 400 box stove and it needs to be rebuilt like yours does. i say that cuz mine burns way too fast and very hot. so hot that it turned white