Mascot Wood Boiler

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy Bellegarde

Apr 30, 2013
Maine
hey, new to the site. just bought a 1980 mascot indoor wood boiler. it was only in use for a year and has been sitting in storage. its in good shape. can anyone tell me if they work decent. i know they wont be as nice as a new gasser, but im a new homeowner and trying to get my house to heat the best i can without oil. any info on these would be great. i did get it dirt cheap. just wanted to know if its worth putting in or if id be better off taking it to the scrap yard.

hey, new to the site. just bought a 1980 mascot indoor wood boiler. it was only in use for a year and has been sitting in storage. its in good shape. can anyone tell me if they work decent. i know they wont be as nice as a new gasser, but im a new homeowner and trying to get my house to heat the best i can without oil. any info on these would be great. i did get it dirt cheap. just wanted to know if its worth putting in or if id be better off taking it to the scrap yard.

I have a mascot wood stove that has a leak. Would you like to sell yours?

Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.