Midwest (OH, IL, IN, WI, MI, IA) Michigan Howell area looking for pro pellets

shawn24

Dec 11, 2018
Michigan
Have no way of hauling a ton and right now can't afford a ton so stuck buying by the bag for awhile looking for under $5 a bag any one know of anywhere around feed store in Howell is 5.25 a bag. Michigan wood pellets suck low heat high ash from tsc

Jonkman

Burning Hunk
Nov 11, 2015
West Michigan
Have no way of hauling a ton and right now can't afford a ton so stuck buying by the bag for awhile looking for under $5 a bag any one know of anywhere around feed store in Howell is 5.25 a bag. Michigan wood pellets suck low heat high ash from tsc
I’m not from your area, but check craigslist, I’ve found awesome deals on pellets that way. Also, call or email the company that makes Pro Pellets and tell them where you live and they can give you names of resellers near you. They helped me out with that one year. Good luck.

Reactions: tlc1976

brian102

Feb 7, 2014
coldwater mi
rent a home depot truck for 20 bucks for an hour.. it could pay for itself!

tlc1976

Feeling the Heat
Oct 7, 2012
Northwest Lower Michigan
Also, call or email the company that makes Pro Pellets and tell them where you live and they can give you names of resellers near you. They helped me out with that one year. Good luck.
Look up Fiber By Products, White Pigeon MI and contact them. They just helped me with places in my area that carry Pro Pellets / Magic Spark.

heppm01

Jan 30, 2009
SE Mich
The TSC on M-59 in White Lake sells ProPellets and Michigan Wood Fuels pellets, although some time they are out of one or the other. You might want to take a look at the TSC on Grand River in Howell across from Kohls. Whatever you do don't buy the EasyHeat from Rural King on M-59 at US-23 - I just threw a bag in and my heat output dropped off a cliff. Even at a dollar cheaper per bag it isn't worth it.