My 52i & The Blizzard!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

acowherd

Hearth Supporter
Nov 8, 2008
MID Missouri
well my 52i just bit the dust during the blizzard. The combination fan just keeps cycling. Guess it’s time to order a new control board for it.

It’s 3-4 years old.

It’s the combustion fan short cycling

I would try cleaning out the pots on the control board.

I’m not sure what the “pots” are on the control board... but I did unplug everything and remove and replace the fuse, with the same exact one, and it has now turned on.

Will see if it will fire....

Ah.Well,use the search box above,you will find many posts about cleaning Harman control board potentiometers, basically,pull the knobs on the 3 adjustments,on the control board,spray down the shafts,with electronics cleaner,while rotating them.

We have fire!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 72
Get some electronics spray and clean the pots!Well,not right now,it is cold,and we need heat.

I’ll put that on the list next cleaning.