My Mom bought me gloves

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff6443

Jul 29, 2008
NJ South
I was useing welders gloves for my VC DW , I load useing the side door
She bites right forearm . Alot . So Mom see s my arm . Gets me a pair of gloves . ( I HAVE NO INTEREST IN THIS COMPANY OTHER THAN MY MOMMY BOUGHT ME A PAIR OF THESE GLOVES ) From LL bean Fireplace Gloves of INSULEATHER Cow hide leather lineing 80% wool They go to my elbow and are BADASS sorry for the bad mouth . I use these things more than anything else . Made by JAXCO , INC RIO WISCONSIN . I m sold and I m the sinic .

Sounds like you have a real nice mommy ! :smirk:

I can't find them on LL Bean and Any Search for Jaxo in Rio WI comes up with Jaxco.com which is a web design company. Do you have any more info on them. I have burned my arms twice and that is enough for me.

ok ll bean oyw57 not in any new catlog my mom saw them a while back called them up She got me the long ones in green I hate green she thinks I like green lol
57.00 worth it there like foundry gloves

Status
Not open for further replies.